- Only 45% of Trump voters believe Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with Russians about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton...even though Trump Jr. admitted it. 32% say the meeting didn't happen and 24% say they're not sure.
- 72% of Trump voters consider the Russia story overall to be 'fake news,' only 14% disagree.
- Only 24% of Trump voters even want an investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, 64% are opposed to an investigation.
- Only 26% of Trump voters admit that Russia wanted Trump to win the election, 44% claim Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win, and 31% say they're not sure one way or the other.
- Even if there was an investigation, and it found that the Trump campaign did collude with Russia to aid his campaign, 77% of his supporters think he should still stay in office to just 16% who believe he should resign.
Sunday, July 23, 2017
New poll on Tromp supporters
This PPP poll confirms something I've long said about the Swampers: They are brainwashed zombies. Not all of them. There is a small number who voted for Obama and switched over. And a few more level-headed folks that rightfully hated Clinton. But these numbers are astounding. A few samples follow. See the link for more details.