Our house is on fire. Join the resistance: Do no harm/take no shit. My idiosyncratic and confluent bricolage of progressive politics, the collaborative commons, next generation cognitive neuroscience, American pragmatism, de/reconstruction, dynamic systems, embodied realism, postmetaphysics, psychodynamics, aesthetics. It ain't much but it's not nothing.
Thursday, September 15, 2016
10 Ways to Accelerate the Peer-to-Peer and Commons Economy
This is an article by Michel Bauwens on the topic. I've included the bullet points below. See the article for the details.
1. Practice open business models based on shared knowledge
2. Practice Open Cooperativism
3. Practice open value or contributory accounting
4. Insure fair distribution and benefit-sharing through CopyFair licensing
5. Practice solidarity and mitigate the risks of work and life through “commonfare” practices
6. Use open and sustainable designs for an open source circular economy
7. Move toward mutual coordination of production through open supply chains and open book accounting