Thursday, June 28, 2018

How Ben Jealous won

Uygur interviews him in the video below. 99.9% of the campaign contributions came from individuals. The other 0.1% was from labor unions and small businesses. Like Bernie Jealous proved that a campaign dedicated to the people while refusing corporate or PAC money can not only compete but win against the big money alternative. Jealous plans to keep on the progressive track in his upcoming election against the Repug Governor, focusing on people and not politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.