- More than 200 cities and towns have passed resolutions calling for a constitutional amendment
- Over 1,500 public officials support constitutional remedies
- Over 100 members of Congress now back a constitutional amendment
- President Barack Obama has voiced his support for a constitutional amendment
- 5 state legislatures support a constitutional amendment
- 23 State attorneys general took a position in support of Montana regulating corporate money in elections as its case develops in the U.S. Supreme Court
To join organizing efforts that are currently underway -- like those surrounding the Resolutions Week initiative -- please check out this map, and reach out to the lead organizers in your area.
If your town is not yet listed, and you would like to start a local amendment campaign, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Money has overwhelmed the political system. We must do everything in our power to stop this process from continuing.
If we work together, we can create a more just and democratic country.
Thank you for all you do,
Calvin Sloan, Field Organizer