Wednesday, February 27, 2019

There is only one correct side to climate science

Dump nominates a UN ambassador who said "I believe there are scientists on both sides that are accurate." No, 99% of climate scientists are in agreement and the other 1% are fossil fuel lackeys. There is only one correct side to this issue: Climate chaos is upon us and mostly fossil fuel use is responsible for it. And there is only one correct solution: Eliminate fossil fuel use and implement renewable, sustainable energy sources at once. Real science is unequivocal on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.